Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 3 - Crawl Unblind

Go down 
+3
Yogi
TGR
Magic
7 posters

Crawl Unblind
keep
Season 3 - Crawl Unblind I_vote_lcap50%Season 3 - Crawl Unblind I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
fire
Season 3 - Crawl Unblind I_vote_lcap50%Season 3 - Crawl Unblind I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Magic
Administrator
Administrator
Magic

Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Name: Yogi's Assassin
Person being brought to the den: Crawl unblind
Reason for chosing this person: For the amount of time Crawl has been in this fed he has been terribly inactive. I have noticed this in particularly this season. This is even more concerning seeing as though he has the privelege of being on TFS.
on a scale of 1-10, how much do you want this peson gone: 6
would you like to remain anonymous on their poll? No
Would you like your reasons to be included on the poll? Yep
Back to top Go down
TGR
Lord Of Admin Hax
Lord Of Admin Hax
TGR

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I want it noted that, should we fire him, he would be harder to replace than others, even though he's inactive
Back to top Go down
Yogi
VGM
VGM
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 am

Then, can I at least suggest demotion?
Back to top Go down
TGR
Lord Of Admin Hax
Lord Of Admin Hax
TGR

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 am

He already got voted down, and like it or not he serves us a purpose still.
Back to top Go down
Yogi
VGM
VGM
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 am

Ah right, good.
Back to top Go down
TPP
VGM
VGM
TPP

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:36 am

Did he EVEN RP this season?
Back to top Go down
Donovan Keller
Destiny Member
Destiny Member
Donovan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Crawl has a good deal of fans, sometimes you have to keep some dead weight jobbers on for the greater good. Just try not to stick him with anybody that RPs... get another inactive jobber and drop them together as filler.

You get a weak roster, you go no where and you will never have a roster of 50 that RP... I'm surprised to see this many active in a fed after these last couple years. He's only replaceable when you have the replacement lined up, otherwise it's in your best interest to keep the decent fan count.
Back to top Go down
Yogi
VGM
VGM
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 am

Then if we were gonna keep having this argument about everyone, why the Judges Den at all? It's the whole point of it. If Mag didn't want people to be fired then he wouldn't have given us this option. I understand people's points but if you think people should just stay here for the benefit of being a jobber with high fans then just click the Keep button >.<

I know my argument would Probably be different if I were inactive, but, if you are going to be inactive join a fed at least without the word 'Active' in its name -_- If you do not RP obviously you haven't got enough time and so should be somewhere where they don't care if you don't RP. I just hate seeing most of us guys working so hard to get things done and make our shows look good, while others are just sitting around and getting all the benefits without doing anything. I know we have to give and take a little, and I could not care less about the fantas/fans I get (a lot of people do), but I think it's a privilege to be working in the AFC and some people should make an effort. I know it's a game, but, I feel united with you guys like you are my RL friends and so it'd be like doing a project together and having only one person work on it then both people get the same marks for it. Ah yes, my analogies (they're fun to use).

/rant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGR
Lord Of Admin Hax
Lord Of Admin Hax
TGR

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Why magic did this is highly questionable. Regardless, a character such as crawl is not easily replaced. No matter what he has done, or not done, it's just a fact. We can kick the inactives sure...but we will cease advancing. And as we rise we attract more talent.
Back to top Go down
Magic
Administrator
Administrator
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:07 pm

to be fair, i know a few people who have more fans then him as well as entrances who would take his contract... its just they are in other feds atm Sad

seriously the whole point of judges den is so people who are being inactive know that its being noted and not overlooked. i think this would equal win on this one.

those who are seen by the group to be not needed here can say bye bye to AFC. its kinda group control of the roster is Judges Den and a scare tactic to those who are brought up but still 'wanted'
Back to top Go down
Yogi
VGM
VGM
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Magic wrote:
to be fair, i know a few people who have more fans then him as well as entrances who would take his contract... its just they are in other feds atm Sad

Well work your magic and get them over here Razz
(no pun intended...well, maybe a little)
Back to top Go down
TGR
Lord Of Admin Hax
Lord Of Admin Hax
TGR

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Ok. But you knowing them and that they would come here didn't mean we knew. If...and I say if he can be directly replaced then of course you do that. But as I see it we have space here for other guys before we need to kill of guys like him. Perhaps a lowered contract could be offered?
Back to top Go down
Slip
VGM
VGM
Slip

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm thinking that we VGM's shouldn't have these discussions in a public posting. If there is anything more to be said on this, lets take it to the VGM boards please.
Back to top Go down
CrawlUnblind
Destiny Member
Destiny Member
CrawlUnblind

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm

TPP wrote:
Did he EVEN RP this season?

Well i managed to rp on the first AFC show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrawlUnblind
Destiny Member
Destiny Member
CrawlUnblind

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Magic wrote:

seriously the whole point of judges den is so people who are being inactive know that its being noted and not overlooked. i think this would equal win on this one.

those who are seen by the group to be not needed here can say bye bye to AFC. its kinda group control of the roster is Judges Den and a scare tactic to those who are brought up but still 'wanted'

Your right Magic there are people who have more fans then me but as i remember i told you that i don't do rp verry well and i dont need a ''big'' contract. If you want me to stay its fine by me, if you want me fired it's ok i understand. But in my defence in the past seasons i think i managed to make decent rp that some of you like it.
Back to top Go down
CrawlUnblind
Destiny Member
Destiny Member
CrawlUnblind

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm

And i forgot to say thank you to the 8 people who vote for me to stay.
Back to top Go down
TGR
Lord Of Admin Hax
Lord Of Admin Hax
TGR

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Slip wrote:
I'm thinking that we VGM's shouldn't have these discussions in a public posting. If there is anything more to be said on this, lets take it to the VGM boards please.

No, if this post is public to start with, so too should be the concerns.
Back to top Go down
Magic
Administrator
Administrator
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 pm

crawl i did not put your name up Razz and i also voted keep.
Back to top Go down
CrawlUnblind
Destiny Member
Destiny Member
CrawlUnblind

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I agree with TGR , thank you for your support Magic and to let every one who reads this post from 15-01 to 10-02 i have exams session for ex: 17-01 1st exam ; 20-01 2nd exam and so on, that means i have a 2 day window between exams to study, but to be clear on one thing my personal life is more important.

This is my answer for my inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Slip
VGM
VGM
Slip

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 am

Crawl, having an answer for inactivity is great, but not telling us until the end of the season so we can plan around you not being active is not good. We are fine with you not being able to contribute to the show as long as you tell us why. We are not fine with people just being in the fed with no purpose.

If you want to be active, we are more then happy to have you be around.

@TGR - I agree the discussion has gone to far publicly to be brought back to the VGM's, so instead lets have the conversation before putting up the posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Yogi
VGM
VGM
Yogi

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 am

Slip wrote:
Crawl, having an answer for inactivity is great, but not telling us until the end of the season so we can plan around you not being active is not good. We are fine with you not being able to contribute to the show as long as you tell us why. We are not fine with people just being in the fed with no purpose.

If you want to be active, we are more then happy to have you be around.

Touché.

Wow, I made an impact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magic
Administrator
Administrator
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Slip wrote:

@TGR - I agree the discussion has gone to far publicly to be brought back to the VGM's, so instead lets have the conversation before putting up the posts Smile

I do not see anything wrong with the way this was publisised. end of the day if you have been inactive then i think that people discussing your inactivity to the point of debate means you know that people are taking notice but also people are defending the inactive. its is up to the person if they want to be known as inactive or if they want to silence their critics.

i would much rather someone know where they stand then for them to blissfully carry on without knowledge.

Crawl was once active.. i put the main belt on him because he was at one point the most active upper card. we have our off seasons and i appriciate real life being something which comes first, but i also appiciate slups point that you should inform us if this will be the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 - Crawl Unblind   Season 3 - Crawl Unblind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 - Crawl Unblind
Page 1 of 1